Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st September Richard Tulloch (1949)




Richard Tulloch is an Australian author who has had a presence in Australian school libraries for quite some time now because of the large number of books he has written and a presence in every Australian television-watching child's life because of Bananas in Pyjamas. I particularly enjoy reading Barry the Burglar with Year 2 and I have had many great class discussions as a result of reading Mr Biffy's Battle and The Strongest Man in Gundiwallanup. His more recent books are easier to locate and they too, are humorous and well worth reading.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog when I googled Mr Biffy’s Battle. I used to read it to my classes and the children always loved it. I wondered if it was still available so I could buy copies for my granddaughters...sadly not. Good job I have a copy.

    ReplyDelete