Tuesday, June 9, 2015

9th June Molly Idle



Today while shelving a large number of textless books that we have been using this term as part of a wide-reading contract (if completed the reward is lunch with the principal in the secret garden on the roof), I stopped to peak once again at Molly Idle's beautiful books about Flora and her interactions with a flamingo and a penguin. I wondered when her birthday was so that I could include her in my birthday celebration calendar. I came home to google her and 'lo and behold' Eric from Happy Birthday Author had written about her today because it is her birthday tomorrow. How freaky is that! I will just send you to his website and here you will get all you need, and you will see that Molly Idle has so much on      offer picture-book wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment